Georgia Seed Development Professorship in Soybean Breeding and Genetics
Institute of Plant Breeding, Genetics and Genomics &
Department of Crop and Soil Sciences
University of Georgia
111 Riverbend Road
Athens, GA 30602
(706) 542-9805 (O); (706) 612-0709 (C)
Prospective graduate and undergraduate students who are interested in conducting research in soybean breeding, genetics, and genomics are encouraged to contact us.
If you are interested in applying for admission to the Institute of Plant Breeding, Genetics and Genomics, please refer to the IPBGG website for application instructions.
The Soybean Genetics and Development Lab periodically has vacancies for postdoctoral fellows. Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree with strong experience in plant breeding, genetics and genomics or quantitative genetics.
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Plant Biologists
- American Soybean Association
- National Association of Plant Breeders
- United Soybean Board
- United Soybean Board – Soybean Tissue Culture and Genetic Engineering Center
University of Georgia/Cooperative Extension
- Department of Crop and Soil Sciences
- Institute of Plant Breeding, Genetics & Genomics
- Parrott Lab
- Soybeans (Commodity)
- Soybeans (Cooperative Extension)
- Statewide Variety Testing
- USDA ARS –Raleigh, NC.
- University of Illinois – National Soybean Research Lab
- University of Missouri National Center for Soybean Biotechnology
- USDA ARS – Beltsville, MD
- USDA ARS Soybeans